It’s Monday and that seems as good a day as any to post something new, doesn’t it? Plus, posting something happy on a Monday just seems kind of rebellious, so I am embracing my inner rebel and making a list of 25 Things in the hopes that sharing a bit of happy might help someone who is feeling the way I was feeling last week. (hint: not at all happy)
So, without further ado, here are 25 Happy Things To Think About Right This Minute. Maybe, don’t think about all 25 at once because we don’t want anyone’s brain to implode with awesomeness, but combining two or three at a time should be alright.
Here’s to happy Mondays!
- James Corden singing with pretty much anyone, at all, ever.
- The Peeper Frogs that are back and have been making their unmistakable peeps in the evening in Bedford.
- Tiny Kitchen cooking videos.
- Brand new purple pens.
- Finishing your taxes.
- Writing an honest-to-goodness old fashioned letter and mailing it.
- Being told you have made someone’s day.
- Using a favourite coffee mug and then putting it back into retirement to keep it safe.
- This kitten, who is obviously seizing the day.
- The fact that your kids will have hours of daylight to play in outside after school this week.
- It’s bubble blowing season!
- There are only 3 weeks and 6 days until Victoria Day weekend.
- There are only 56 days until summer!
- The next occasion that involves cake.
- A good plan!
- This picture of a teeny bunny.
- April showers bring May flowers.
- The buds beginning to appear on the trees.
- The awesomeness of safe, delicious, drinking water.
- Kindred spirits.
- Toasty warm towels straight from the dryer.
There you have it!
What would you add if this were your list?
Did you have a good Monday?
What made you happy today?
Let me know in the comments if you have a moment to spare.
***Source: can’t be attributed. If you know, please share so I can update.